Federal Surplus Property - Forms

The required forms to apply for an account with NC Federal Surplus Property are below.

To apply you must submit a completed and signed:

-Application for Eligibility

-Initial Want List (see last page of the application PDF)

-Authorized Representatives

-Certificate of Debarment

-Nondiscrimination Assurance

Other information may be required depending on your organizational designation/make-up.