- American Indian Workforce Development Program
- Economic Development Program
- North Carolina American Indian Fund Scholarship
- The Best Online Colleges of 2017
- 101 Tips for Landing Native American Scholarship and Grants for College
- American Indian Education Information
Culturally Responsive Teaching Curriculum about American Indians
- Accessing the Professional Development System 2017
- Professional Development Module from NCDPI - Revised 12-15-17
SUNS Program - Making College Dreams A Reality
The Supporting Undergraduate Native Students Program, also known as SUNS, is designed to provide financial assistance to income-eligible American Indian students enrolled full-time in an accredited North Carolina-based community college or university and assist them in pursuit of their educational goals.
During the fall and spring semesters, the SUNS Program provides incentive payments, scholarships and supportive services to American Indian students based on specific eligibility requirements.
Click for Suns Program brochure