Bill Service Request - Instructions and Forms


Billed service work will be invoiced to the requesting agency. Request forms for billed services relating to keys, locks, access cards, signs, office renovations, cabinetry, and addition of new building system items of equipment such as electrical circuits have been created for use by state agencies. These forms can be found on Billed Service Forms. This procedure standardizes request procedures, helps automate the request process, and provides an electronic record of your request.

The forms are in Microsoft Word document (doc) format. After downloading the desired form, the requester must complete all fields on the form. The company and center fund number from the requesting agency's budget must be included on the form. This number is the line item code which this work will be invoiced against. The requester should attach the request form to an email message and electronically send it to the email address listed on each form. Do not include the request in the body of the email or attach a file in another format such as pdf, rtf, dot, etc.

Badge Office Portrait sittings are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9:00am-11:00am and 2:00pm-4:00pm and by appointment only

Key pickup and returns are Monday-Friday from 9:00am-11:00am and 2:00pm-4:00pm

State agencies must use these request forms. Billed service requests must be mailed electronically (email). Paper or faxed copies of memorandums or letters, incomplete request forms, or request forms not submitted electronically will be returned to the sender without action.

Right click on the links listed below and select "Save Target as" to download the desired Request Form in Microsoft Word document format to an appropriate folder on your computer.These request forms cannot be completed on line at this time.

  • Use the Alteration Request form to request work such as office renovations, adding or moving electrical circuits, new plumbing work, new HVAC work, new welding work, custom painting, picture framing, furniture repair, and cabinetry work.
  • Use the Key and Core Request form to request new keys, change key cores, or reissue existing keys.
  • Use the Access Card Request form to request new or replacement access cards.
  • Use the Sign Request form to request all types of signage.
  • Use the Contractor Key Request and Issue to request keys for a contractor working in a state owned facility.