Stay informed about NCDOA's rule-making activities.
The NC General Assembly is responsible for maintaining General Statutes while the Office of Administrative Hearings maintains the official North Carolina Administrative Code (NCAC).
Find current rules here and applicable laws here that govern NCDOA operations.
Proposed Rules & Public Comment
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.2 the Department of Administration (DOA) hereby posts the proposed permanent rules provided below for public review and comment. DOA will accept any comments on the text of a proposed rule and fiscal note that have been prepared in connection with the proposed rule for at least 60 days after the text is published. DOA will consider fully all written and oral comments received.
If an objection is not resolved prior to the adoption of the rule, a person may also submit written objections to the Rules Review Commission. If the Rules Review Commission receives written and signed objections in accordance with G.S. 150B-21.3(b2) from 10 or more persons clearly requesting review by the legislature and the Rules Review Commission approves the rule, the rule will become effective as provided in G.S. 150B-21.3(b1). The Commission will receive written objections until 5:00 p.m. on the day following the day the Commission approves the rule. The Commission will receive those objections by mail, delivery service, hand delivery, or facsimile transmission. If you have any further questions concerning the submission of objections to the Commission, please call a Commission staff attorney at 984-236-1850.
A Notice of Text has been filed for the following proposed amendments/adoptions to the North Carolina Administrative Code:
1. 01 NCAC 05A .0112: Definitions — Proposed Amendment of Rule
2. 01 NCAC 05E .0101: Good Faith Efforts — Proposed Adoption of Rule
3. 01 NCAC 05E .0102: HUB Participation Goal — Proposed Adoption of Rule
4. 01 NCAC 05E .0103: Office For Historically Utilized Business Responsibilities — Proposed Adoption of Rule
5. 01 NCAC 05E .0104: Agency Requirements — Proposed Adoption of Rule
6. 01 NCAC 05E .0105: Vendor Requirements — Proposed Adoption of Rule
7. 01 NCAC 05E .0106: Historically Underutilized Business Responsibilities — Proposed Adoption of Rule
Proposed Effective Date: January 1, 2023
Public Hearing: September 7, 2022, 10 a.m. - noon
|Send your questions or comments|
|Mail:||NCDOA Secretary's Office, Attn: Donya Strong,
1301 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699-1301
|Hand Deliver:||NCDOA Secretary's Office, Attn: Donya Strong,
116 West Jones Street, Raleigh, NC 2760