State of North Carolina Internship Program
The State of North Carolina Internship Program offers students real-world experience in a wide range of state government workplaces. Some of the program's past internships have included:
- introducing visitors to reptiles at the Museum of Natural Sciences
- working in the Office of the Governor
- publicizing the State Fair
- clerking at the NC Court of Appeals
- assisting NC companies to compete in international markets
During Summer 2017, interns will work from May 30 to August 4, 2017. To be eligible, you must be a permanent North Carolina resident attending a college, university, law school, technical institute, or community college.
For more information on the State of North Carolina Internship Program, please contact Candace Dudley at 919-807-4407.
The Internship Applications process for Summer 2017 has closed! Thank you for all that have applied and best of luck!